- The school almanac should be carried to school everyday.
- Students are expected to respect the school property as well as that of other students. In case of willful destruction of property, a student may have to pay for the damages.
- Use of foul language or indecent comments (verbal or non-verbal) or willful harm to another student is a punishable offence and will be strictly dealt with.
- Parents and guardians will not be allowed to visit their wards in the classroom without the permission of the Principal.
- Please do not request us to change the section of your child as we may not be able to entertain such requests.
- We expect that the parents of younger children will co-operate with us by putting name tags on all the belongings of the child, such as shoes, bag, water-bottle, etc. Labeling of Blazers/Sweatshirts is compulsory for all.
- Students suffering from infectious/contagious diseases should not be sent to school till they are completely healthy.
If the student is absent for the cycle test/Unit test, there is no provision for pretest/retest.
- Cellphones and electronic items like i-pods, cameras, etc are not allowed in the school campus. Any material not asked for by the teacher will be confiscated.
- Students coming by cycles may park them in the school campus at their risk.
- School should not be held responsible for the cycles or the valuables brought to school by the students.
Students will not be allowed to bring motorized vehicles.
In case of urgent messages, school will communicate through SMS-system.
If either of the parents is unable to attend an Open House, the person visiting on their behalf must carry an authority letter duly signed by the parents.